• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Spanish
      • Home Country:
      • Peru
      • Current Location:
      • Peru

Informal letter

Hello friends, i need some help with this letter , well you´ll see I am from Perú and i´m studying english in Britanico (Asociación Peruano- Britanico ) and i need to present this letter to a my teacher in order to pass advanced 01 to advanced 02, here is what i´ve done , i know there are some mistakes to correct. please take a look ....

hi alex

thanks for writing to me, it was great to hear from you after so many months

It’s really good news that you’ve won some money as i know in your last letter, you successfully have passed your exam, !well done!, i´m badly giving advice but i´ll try.

in my opinion, my mom tell me every time i want to buy clothes that just wait for the next coming station, people usually do the same in order to get low prices from all kind of outfits, about computergames i usually see things like how many stars do the game have ? with excellent background music, sophisticated graphics, etc.

There´s one videogame which has five stars reviews and also if you buy it they´ll giving an exclusive one year of premiun service so you can download new characters, weapons maps and even new games apart from the one you have which is awesome , then buying new clothes from popular brands, is rather expensive,isn´t it? , it´s not the best idea to buy something like that.

if i were you i would buy a new computergame. i would really recomend that to you, people enjoy spending almost all it´s money just for fun.

hope to hear from you soon

luis
    Last edited by emsr2d2; 24-Apr-2017 at 09:21. Reason: Removed line breaks

English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Informal letter

Welcome to the forum.

First, please click on "Edit Post" and make changes to your post so that it follows these important rules of written English:

- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
    - End every sentence with one appropriate punctuation mark.
    - Capitalise the word "I" (first person singular) every time you type it.
    - Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
    - Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.

After you have made those changes, click "Save" and then we will look at your letter.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.

English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Informal letter

I've just re-read the first line of post #1 and discovered that you are going to give this letter to your teacher for marking or grading. Therefore it is homework/an assignment and we clearly state that we will not help with that kind of work.

You can use the advice I gave in post #2 to fix the capitalisation and punctuation problems.

Thread closed.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.