Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
New Zealand
Dear Teachers,
I am currently applying for a job through a recruiter. He questions my working experience and thinks I am not qualified for this job. I really want this job because it is a fantastic opportunity for me. Now I write an email to him to discuss the details of my working ability.

Dear xxx,

Thank you so much for taking your time to speak with me. I enjoyed my time with you, and I feel that the position would be a great opportunity for me.

After reading the advertisement which you have posted in seek, I feel I am confident to take this role and will provide a good accounting service to the clients.

As a Chinses who lived in B country with almost four years accounting working experience, I know Chinese culture and B country's tax system very well and can communicate with mandarin without any difficulties.

I have dealt with many different cases from small business, sole trader and partnership to medium size company which had a turnover more than $xxx and has more than xx employees. I provided tax advice to clients based on the business situation as well.

I treat clients with enthusiasm and patience. My colleagues and clients describe me as a friendly, energetic and conscientious person who works hard and pays attention to all details.

As the first accountant in our firm, I am also responsible for training the junior and internship students. I double check their works, monitor the processing of all work step and point out the mistake they have made. I have trained more than 10 internship students and one of them have become junior accountants of our company and others also gain a lot of knowledge from training and found a satisfying job. I still hang out with them from time to time.

I wanted to take the time to reassure you that I believe my sense of initiative, high level of motivation, and positive attitude make me a prime candidate for this position. I'm not sure if that came across during the interview.

If you would like to arrange another time to meet, I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you again.

Sincerely,

xxx

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear Teachers,
I am currently applying for a job through a recruiter. He questions my working experience and thinks I am not qualified for this job. I really want this job because it is a fantastic opportunity for me. [STRIKE]Now[/STRIKE] I want to write an email to him to discuss the details of my working ability.

Dear xxx,

Thank you so much for taking [STRIKE]your[/STRIKE] time to speak with me. I enjoyed our conversation, [STRIKE]my time with you,[/STRIKE] and I feel that the position in question would be a great opportunity for me.

After reading the advertisement which you have posted on Seek, I feel I am confident to take on this role and will provide a good accounting service to the clients.

As a Chinese person who lived in B, [STRIKE]country[/STRIKE] and with almost four years' professional accounting [STRIKE]working[/STRIKE] experience, I know Chinese culture and B's [STRIKE]country's[/STRIKE] tax system very well, and of course I can communicate [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] fluently in Mandarin, as I am a native speaker of it. [STRIKE]without any difficulties.[/STRIKE]

I have dealt with many different [STRIKE]cases from[/STRIKE] clients, including small businesses, sole traders and partnerships as well as [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] medium-size companies which had a turnover of more than $xxx and [STRIKE]has[/STRIKE] more than xx employees. I provided tax advice to clients based on their specific business situation. [STRIKE]as well.[/STRIKE]

I treat clients with enthusiasm and patience. My colleagues and clients describe me as a friendly, energetic and conscientious person who works hard and pays attention to all details.

As the first accountant in our firm, I am also responsible for training the junior and internship students. I double check their work, monitor the processing of all [STRIKE]work step[/STRIKE] figures and point out [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] any mistakes they have made. I have trained more than 10 internship students, and one of them [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] has become a junior accountant [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] in our company, and the others also gained [STRIKE]a lot of[/STRIKE] valuable knowledge from the training and went on to find good jobs. [STRIKE]found a satisfying job.[/STRIKE] I still [STRIKE]hang out[/STRIKE] keep in touch with them, and we meet up from time to time.

I [STRIKE]wanted to take the time[/STRIKE] wish to reassure you that I believe my sense of initiative, high level of motivation, and positive attitude make me a prime candidate for this position. [STRIKE]I'm not sure if[/STRIKE] I hope that came across during the interview.

If you would like to arrange another time to meet, I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you again.

Sincerely,

xxx
If you still live in B, say "has lived in B for the last x years."

Status
Not open for further replies.