Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Dominica
Could you correct my essay please?

Time

I'll talk about time and the importance of time in life and nobody can deny the importance time because determines the times of eating, sleep and time work also times of prayer. Will become good in life only when we Know the use of time, And also be careful in your appointments and everything in this world is commanded and decided by time .

First of all, I believe that time the most important things that a person focuses on also allocate time for your family, and time for your business , and the time to read the Koran, For example, when I was eighteen years old, I was accepted to the College of Engineering and they put us to a test. Unfortunately, I missed the test because I did not respect the time and did not accept them.

Time plays an important role in our life, It is important to allocate time for everything for example
after you finish work you can go to sleep for eight hours, when you wake up you go to eat and then exercise for two hours and read and sit with your family and In addition there is an Arabic proverb " time is like a sword. If you did not cut it, it will cut you ".

Finally we all agree that time is important things in our life and we must make the best use of time and do not waste it and define time for family, work, sleep etc.

By:Bader Mohammed Alosaimi

Last edited by a moderator:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hello Bader, and welcome to the forum. :)
I'll talk about time and the importance of time in life, [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] as nobody can deny the importance time, because it determines [STRIKE]the times of[/STRIKE] when we eat, [STRIKE]ing,[/STRIKE] sleep, [STRIKE]and time[/STRIKE] work, [STRIKE]also times of[/STRIKE] and pray. [STRIKE]er.[/STRIKE] Will become good in life only when we Know the use of time, And also be careful in your appointments and everything in this world is commanded and decided by time .

First of all, I believe that time [STRIKE]the most[/STRIKE] is important [STRIKE]things that[/STRIKE] for a person to focus [STRIKE]es[/STRIKE] on. [STRIKE]also[/STRIKE] We all need to allocate time for our family, and time for our work/business [STRIKE], and the[/STRIKE] as well as time to read the Koran. For example, when I was eighteen years old, I was accepted into the College of Engineering, and they [STRIKE]put us to[/STRIKE] gave us a test. Unfortunately, I missed the test because I did not respect the time and was late for the test. [STRIKE]did not accept them.[/STRIKE]

Time plays an important role in our life, so it is important to allocate time for everything. For example, after you finish work, you can go to sleep for eight hours, and when you wake up, you go to eat and then exercise for two hours and read and sit with your family. [STRIKE]and In addition there is[/STRIKE] According to an Arabic proverb, "time is like a sword. If you [STRIKE]did[/STRIKE] do not cut it, it will cut you."

Finally, we all agree that time is important [STRIKE]things[/STRIKE] in our life, and we must make the best use of time and do not waste it. [STRIKE]and define time for family, work, sleep etc.[/STRIKE]
I do not understand the highlighted text.

Status
Not open for further replies.