• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Hindi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

what was the most interesting cricket match that you watched last

1) Tom you haven't watched a single cricket match for three years. But could you please tell us what was the most interesting cricket match that you watched last? (I mean the last few matches that you watched which one of those was more interesting match?)

2) What was the most interesting match that you "have ever watched in your life" or "you ever watched in your life"? (are both correct here?)

3) What is the most interesting match that you "have ever watched in your life" or "you ever watched in your life"? (are both correct here?)

4) Could you please tell us about the earliest match that you watched in your life?

5) Could you please tell us about the latest match that you watched in your life?

Please check my sentences. Are these sentences correct?

English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: what was the most interesting cricket match that you watched last

Quote Originally Posted by tufguy View Post
    1) Tom, you haven't watched a single cricket match for three years but could you please tell us what was the most interesting cricket match that you last watched last was?
    (I mean of the last few matches that you watched, which one of those was more the most interesting?) match?)

2) What was the most interesting match that you "have ever watched" in your life" or "you ever watched"? in your life"? (Are both correct here?)
    Both are acceptable.

3) What is the most interesting match that you "have ever watched in your life" or "you ever watched in your life"? (Are both correct here?)
    Both are acceptable.

4) Could you please tell us about the earliest first match that you ever watched? in your life?

5) Could you please tell us about the latest last match that you watched? in your life?

Please check my sentences. Are these sentences correct?
    See above.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.