Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Moldavian
Home Country
Maldives
Current Location
Maldives
Today my class has attendend a panel discussion on facilities which should receive money from local authorities, which made me get on to the fact that sport centres and public gardens are often overlooked by local authorities. These places are yet to be build and fabricated.
On one hand, health centres such as health spa's and clubs should get money from local authorities as people are getting less heslth concious day-by-day. Moreover,everybody wants to be well conditioned . A boost in health centres may help people to be more open-eyed towards fitness and nutritous concerns . Also, it will promote sports that are unfamiliar , allowing people to enjoy sports which will lead to a healthy lifestyle.
One the other hand, green spaces should also recieve money from local authorities as public gardens are long craved by people to spend evenings with family in a relaxing environment, hangout with friends and socialize. Play area's can be built along with cycling area and public gym for people concerned with health. It will help the earth become greener and develop.
Furthermore, creating such a place will help all those under stress to refresh their minds by spending some quality time with with nature.
Given these points, as far as i am concerned, the most worthwhile facility to infuse money are sport centres as people's first aim should be to become healthy and fit by providing exercise to the body

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Today, my class [STRIKE]has[/STRIKE] attended a panel discussion [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] about facilities which should receive money from local authorities, [STRIKE]which[/STRIKE] and that made me [STRIKE]get on to the fact[/STRIKE] realize that sport centres and public gardens are often overlooked by local authorities. These places are yet to be build and fabricated. [That doesn't make sense. Do they exist but are overlooked, or do they not exist at all?]
On one hand, health centres such as health spas and clubs should get money from local authorities as people are [STRIKE]getting[/STRIKE] becoming less health-conscious [STRIKE]heslth concious[/STRIKE] day by day. [STRIKE]Moreover,everybody wants to be well conditioned . A boost in[/STRIKE] Having more health centres may help people to be more [STRIKE]open-eyed towards[/STRIKE] aware of the importance of fitness and healthy lifestyles. [STRIKE]nutritous concerns .[/STRIKE] Also, it will promote sports that are unusual, [STRIKE]unfamiliar ,[/STRIKE] allowing people to enjoy a wider range of sports. [STRIKE]which will lead to a healthy lifestyle.[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]One[/STRIKE] On the other hand, green spaces should also recieve money from local authorities as public gardens are [STRIKE]long craved[/STRIKE] highly valued by people as places to spend evenings with the family in a relaxing environment, hang out with friends and socialize. Play areas can be built along with cycling [STRIKE]area[/STRIKE] paths and public [STRIKE]gym[/STRIKE] exercise zones for people [STRIKE]concerned with[/STRIKE] interested in fitness and health. [STRIKE]It will help the earth become greener and develop.[/STRIKE]

Furthermore, [STRIKE]creating[/STRIKE] having such places will help all those under stress to refresh their minds by providing them the opportunity to spend [STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] some quality time with with nature.

Given these points, as far as I am concerned, [STRIKE]the most worthwhile facility to infuse money are[/STRIKE] sport centres and public recreational and exercise areas are worthy of local government money. They [STRIKE]as people's first aim should be[/STRIKE] help people [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] become healthy and fit. [STRIKE]by providing exercise to the body[/STRIKE]

Status
Not open for further replies.