Student or Learner
Native Language
Greek
Home Country
Greece
Current Location
Greece
Hi,

I want to send a formal email to a software team and I would like you to help me as I am sure that there are a lot of mistakes.

Thank you in advance!

Dear all,

First of all, I would like to congratulate you on making such a great work at the software department. You have set up a great and promising team, which in combination with modern and new-built facilities, will ensure the creation of a great department.

I had the opportunity to make one presentation to the software team about the operation and use of the new computers focusing on the new programs. The discussions were very productive and were an opportunity for my colleagues to better understand the role and importance of the new software in the department. At the same time, I was given the opportunity to better understand the department’s immediate needs and to assess the actions that need to be taken.

I am optimistic and at the same time confident that both your personal expectations and the efforts of your associates at the department will be successful.

Best Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hi,

I want to send a formal email to a software team, and I would like to ask for your [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] help [STRIKE]me[/STRIKE] as I am sure that there are a lot of mistakes in my email.

Thank you in advance!

Dear all,

First of all, I would like to congratulate you on [STRIKE]making such a[/STRIKE] your great work at the software department. You have set up a great and promising team, which in combination with our modern and newly built facilities, will ensure the [STRIKE]creation[/STRIKE] establishment of a great department.

I had the opportunity to make one presentation to the software team about the operation and use of the new computers, focusing on the new programs. The discussion following my presentation was [STRIKE]were[/STRIKE] very productive and [STRIKE]were[/STRIKE] was an opportunity for my colleagues to better understand the role and importance of the new software in the department. At the same time, I was given the opportunity to better understand the department’s immediate needs and to assess the actions that need to be taken.

I am optimistic and, at the same time, confident that both your personal [STRIKE]expectations[/STRIKE] efforts and the efforts of your associates at the department will be successful.

Best regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.