Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Taiwan
Current Location
Taiwan

My name is Heidi. People thought I was shy and quiet; however, they would change the first opinion after getting along with me. I am easygoing and humorous. I am only child in my family, but I am not conceited and spoiled.

In senior high period, I was an enthusiastic and responsible student because I volunteered to be the assistant teacher. Furthermore, I was elected as the cleaning leader when H1N1 hit Taiwan, and the workload got heavier, but I accepted the task happily. I liked to take part in a variety of activities, such as Japanese Club, Badminton Club and Concert Band Club. I served as a traffic maintaining volunteer, it was a valuable experience to help others. I also volunteered to take part in the English speech contest, though I didn’t get good grades, but I learned an extraordinary experience.

In college period, I was double major student in Finance and Applied Foreign Languages. I also had good grades in both departments, and teachers always said I was an earnest student. I got assistantship and worked in school’s Library, Office of President and Career Counseling Center. When I worked in school service learning, I was highly-organized, efficient, and willing to learn; they also said I was a highly-motivated and reliable person, and had ability to take initiative and worked independently. I was elected as Career Counseling Leader by my teacher and Psychological Counseling Leader by my classmates.

After graduating from university, I worked at sales department; I learn basic International trade, and how to communicate between customers and production team. My work experience has given me the chance to train myself and given me skills that can easily be applied to different situations. Look forward to become a part of your company, I would spare to trouble acquit myself to your satisfaction.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq

My name is Heidi. People [STRIKE]thought I was[/STRIKE] initially consider me shy and quiet, [STRIKE]however,[/STRIKE] but they [STRIKE]would[/STRIKE] soon change [STRIKE]the first opinion[/STRIKE] their impression after getting [STRIKE]along with[/STRIKE] to know me, especially as I am easygoing and humorous. I am the only child in my family, but I am not conceited [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] nor spoiled.

In senior high school, [STRIKE]period,[/STRIKE] I was an enthusiastic and responsible student [STRIKE] because[/STRIKE] and I volunteered to be the teacher's assistant. [STRIKE]teacher.[/STRIKE] Furthermore, I was elected as the [STRIKE]cleaning[/STRIKE] leader of the school's hygiene team when H1N1 hit Taiwan. [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] The workload got heavier, but I accepted the task happily. I also liked to take part in a variety of activities, such as learning Japanese, [STRIKE]Club,[/STRIKE] playing badminton [STRIKE]Club[/STRIKE] and playing with the school's concert band. [STRIKE]Club.[/STRIKE] I served as a traffic-maintenance [STRIKE]maintaining[/STRIKE] volunteer, [STRIKE]it[/STRIKE] and that was a valuable experience and a great opportunity to help others. I also volunteered to take part in the English speech contest, though I didn’t get good grades, but I learned [STRIKE]an[/STRIKE] much from that extraordinary experience.

In college, [STRIKE] period, I was[/STRIKE] I did a double major [STRIKE]student[/STRIKE] in Finance and Applied Foreign Languages. I also [STRIKE]had[/STRIKE] got good grades in both departments, and teachers always said I was an [STRIKE]earnest[/STRIKE] enthusiastic student. I got an assistantship and worked in the school’s library, office of the president and the career counseling center. [STRIKE] When I worked in school service learning,[/STRIKE] I was highly-organized, efficient, and willing to learn, [STRIKE]they also[/STRIKE] and my supervisors said I was a highly-motivated and reliable person, and had the ability to take the initiative and work independently. I was [STRIKE]elected[/STRIKE] appointed as Career Counseling Leader by my teacher and elected Psychological Counseling Leader by my classmates.

After graduating from university, I worked at the sales department of a major organization where I learned the basics of International trade, and how to [STRIKE]communicate[/STRIKE] coordinate between customers and the production team. My work experience has taught me how to always strive for improvement [STRIKE]given me the chance to train myself[/STRIKE] and given me skills that can easily be applied to different situations. I look forward to becoming a member of your team, and I will do my utmost to succeed and contribute positively should I be given this opportunity. [STRIKE]part of your company, I would spare to trouble acquit myself to your satisfaction.[/STRIKE]

Status
Not open for further replies.