Student or Learner
Native Language
Czech
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
Hi Everyone,
I wanted to ask you whether you could help me to improve my interview follow up email. I would be glad if there is someone who could help me to do even better impression. It's my dream job and I don't want to mess it up.
Here is my follow up email:

Thank you for all the advice you have provided me during my job interview.
I learned much more about the position and the (confidential) team from the following interviews. (Just to give you background we worked together 2 years ago, so he was giving me advice what to ask at the end of the interviews etc., I had 5 interviews on that day with different people, but from the same team)
It was a pleasure meeting with you again (I had with him interview twice). I am very enthusiastic about the possibility of joining the (confidential) team.

Thanks again, and I hope to hear from you in the near future.

If there is anything you would add to that email I would be happy for any feedback!

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,
Marek

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Before we do anything else, please change the pale blue part of your post to a readable colour. Also, please ensure that all the text starts at the left-hand side of the text box.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hi Everyone,
I wanted to ask you whether you could help me to improve my interview follow-up email. I would be [STRIKE]glad[/STRIKE] obliged if [STRIKE]there is[/STRIKE] someone [STRIKE]who[/STRIKE] could help me to [STRIKE]do even[/STRIKE] give a better impression. It's my dream job, and I don't want to mess it up.
Here is my follow-up email:

Thank you for all the valuable advice you [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] provided to me during [STRIKE]my job[/STRIKE] the recent interview.
I learned much [STRIKE]more[/STRIKE] about the position and the (confidential) team from the following interviews. (Just to give you some background, we worked together 2 years ago, so he was giving me advice on what to ask at the end of the interviews etc. I had 5 interviews on that day with different people, but from the same team.)
It was a pleasure meeting with you again (I had two interviews with him.) [STRIKE]interview twice).[/STRIKE] I am very [STRIKE]enthusiastic about the possibility[/STRIKE] excited by the prospect of joining the (confidential) team.

Thanks again, and I hope to hear from you in the near future.

If there is anything you [STRIKE]would[/STRIKE] could add to that email, I would be happy to see your suggestion. [STRIKE]for any feedback![/STRIKE]

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,
Marek
I am assuming you don't know how to change the formatting. For future reference, click the Edit button. :)
Also, I don't understand the text in blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.