Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Dear Sir or Madam:

I am writing in response to your job advertisement regarding a position of Automation Engineer no. 22/RT/2017, which I found on webside.com. I would like to apply for this post.
I hold a BE in Mechatronics and I am currently studying full-time second-cycle studies at the same course. I have a solid theoretical background, which I gained on engineering studies and I keep developing them. Apart from the book learning I tried to gain a hands-on experience of industry during internships. I familiarized with company organization rules in different departments. I took part in routine maintenance procedures at an assembly line. Recently I have gained some programing skills.
I would like to work for your company because I am looking for a challenging and demanding position. I expect possibilities for further career development and your company gives promising prospects to your employees. Knowledge, skills and personality will help me to do my job diligently and the experience gained in working in various positions will be a true asset.
I would appreciate the opportunity to interview for the advertised position and discuss my qualifications with you further.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,
XYZ

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing [STRIKE]in response to your job advertisement regarding a[/STRIKE] to apply for the position of Automation Engineer no. 22/RT/2017, which I [STRIKE]found[/STRIKE] saw advertised on webside.com. [STRIKE]I would like to apply for this post.[/STRIKE]

I hold a BE in Mechatronics, and I am currently studying the same course full-time second-cycle. [STRIKE]studies at the same course.[/STRIKE] I have a solid theoretical background in ABCD, which I gained [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] from my engineering studies. [STRIKE]and I keep developing them. Apart from the book learning[/STRIKE] I have also [STRIKE]tried to[/STRIKE] gained useful hands-on experience [STRIKE]of industry[/STRIKE] during my internships at DEFG and FGHD. I familiarized with company organization rules in different departments. [I don't understand that.] I took part in routine maintenance procedures at an assembly line. [STRIKE]Recently[/STRIKE] I also have [STRIKE]gained some[/STRIKE] programing skills in XCDX.

I would like to work for your company because I am looking for a challenging and demanding position. I expect possibilities for further career development and your company [STRIKE]gives[/STRIKE] offers promising prospects to your employees. My knowledge, skills and personality will help me to do my job diligently and the experience gained in working in various positions will also help me in that regard. [STRIKE]be a true asset.[/STRIKE]

I would appreciate the opportunity [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] of an interview for the advertised position [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] to discuss my qualifications further with you. [STRIKE]further.[/STRIKE]

Please find included a copy of my CV, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

XYZ

Status
Not open for further replies.