Native Language
Yoruba
Home Country
Nigeria
Current Location
Nigeria
Dear Human Resources Team:
APPLICATION FOR OFFICE AIDES
With reference to the advert placement on hotnigerianjobs.com regarding the above subject, I hereby apply for this position as my skills and experiences are uniquely tailored to perform the functions of this position.

I completed my education with a bachelors degree in B.S. Chemistry from University of Maiduguri. I have experiences in secretarial and administrative works, and I had successfully handled the correspondence business in some company I worked with. My strength lies in the general office work such as maintaining filing system, data entry, confidentiality of files and also providing comprehensive administrative support for the upper level. I would love to have the opportunity to give you the details in person.

With all my qualifications combined with high motivation, it will be an honor for me to fill this position. I would be willing to discuss about my information through a meeting if needed be. You can call me any time at 09077 or 07000. I also attached herewith my resume for your reference.

Hoping for a positive response.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear Human Resources Team,
[STRIKE]APPLICATION FOR OFFICE AIDES[/STRIKE]

I wish to apply for the office aide position [STRIKE]With reference to the advert placement[/STRIKE] advertised on hotnigerianjobs.com. [STRIKE]regarding the above subject, I hereby apply for this position as[/STRIKE] I believe that my skills and experience [STRIKE]are uniquely tailored to perform the functions of[/STRIKE] perfectly fit the requirements for this position.

I completed my education with a bachelor's degree in [STRIKE]B.S.[/STRIKE] Chemistry from the University of Maiduguri. I have experience in secretarial and administrative duties, [STRIKE]works,[/STRIKE] and I [STRIKE]had[/STRIKE] successfully handled the correspondence [STRIKE]business[/STRIKE] in my previous roles. [STRIKE]some company I worked with. My strength lies in the general office work such as[/STRIKE] I have solid experience in maintaining filing systems, data entry, confidentiality of files and also providing comprehensive administrative support for management. [STRIKE]the upper level.[/STRIKE] I would [STRIKE]love[/STRIKE] be honoured to have the opportunity to [STRIKE]give you the details[/STRIKE] discuss that with you in person.

With [STRIKE]all[/STRIKE] my qualifications [STRIKE]combined with[/STRIKE] and my high motivation, I believe I will succeed in [STRIKE]it will be an honor for me to fill[/STRIKE] this position. [STRIKE]I would be willing to discuss about my information through a meeting if needed be.[/STRIKE] You can call me any time at 09077 or 07000. I have also attached herewith my resume for your reference.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Ope88

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Yoruba
Home Country
Nigeria
Current Location
Nigeria
I wish to apply for the office aide position advertised on hotnigerianjobs.com posted on 12th May, 2017. I believe that my skills and experience perfectly fit the requirement for this position.

My enthusiasm and commitment to excellence have served me well. I have extensive experience in secretarial and administrative duties, and I successfully handled the correspondence in my previous roles. I have solid experience in maintaining filing system, data entry, confidentiality of files and also providing comprehensive administrative support for management with my former employer. I would be honored to have the opportunity to discuss that with you in person.

I have enclosed my resume for your consideration. Please feel free to contact me via phone or email at a time of your convenience to discuss my background as well as the requirement for the role.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I wish to apply for the office aide position advertised on hotnigerianjobs.com posted on 12th May, 2017. I believe that my skills, my enthusiasm and commitment to excellence, [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] as well as my experience perfectly fit the requirements for this position.

[STRIKE]My enthusiasm and commitment to excellence have served me well.[/STRIKE] I have extensive experience in secretarial and administrative duties, and I successfully handled [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE]business correspondence in my previous roles. I have solid experience in maintaining filing systems, data entry, confidentiality of files and also in providing comprehensive administrative support for management. [STRIKE]with my former employer.[/STRIKE] I would be honored to have the opportunity to discuss that with you in person.

I have enclosed my resume for your consideration. Please feel free to contact me [STRIKE]via[/STRIKE] by phone or email at a time of your convenience to discuss my background as well as the requirements for the role.

[STRIKE] Hoping for a positive response.[/STRIKE]

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Status
Not open for further replies.