I wonder if I can write as follows. If you find problems, please correct them for me.
1. Our friendship is in danger. Money caused the problem.
2. Money caused all the problem.
3. The argumenent about money caused our friendship in danger.
which one do you think is the best? or do you have any other suggestion?
1. is ok, although "the problem was caused by money" sounds more natural.Originally Posted by bosunyum
2. ok too, but the same as 1. maybe "the problem was all caused by money"
For 1 and 2 other people may have a different preference to me.
in 3. it is better to say "put" instead of "caused" - or even "endangered our friendship".