Smile introduction

hello nice people
    i am adeel and i worked in a multinational company as Regional commercial Head . i have to face many problems in written and oral english language.i hope you will help me in this way, and i will improve my self.

with all of my best regards,

Adeel Tirmizi.

Smile Re: introduction from adeel

Hi Adeel,

I would love to help you, if I can. I would appreciate, however, if you could reply to me in standard English format that is, using upper/lower case, punctuation etc. This would help me in assisting you.

First let me introduce myself. I was born in the USA and received a degree in French and earned a license to teach in the public schools. I am currently enrolled in an ESL (English as a Second Language) program at the local university that would earn me certification to teach in the public schools though it is not required for private schools.

What types of problems do you face in your written and spoken English?

Jackie

Re: introduction

Hello Adeel. I will be glad to help in any way I can.

Re: introduction from adeel

Quote Originally Posted by need to learn
    Hi Adeel,

First let me introduce myself. I was born in the USA and received a degree in French and earned a license to teach in the public schools.
    I want to learn French, but there are no institutions that offer French anywhere close (20 miles) to where I live.

Re: response to adeel

I was under the impression that you wanted to improve your English.
    Do you know any French? If not, it would be a good idea to pick up some "how-to" books to get yourself going and then we could build on that together.

Re: introduction

Hi, need to learn. Adeel wants to improve her English, and I ( Michelle) made a comment about French.