• English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Taiwan
      • Current Location:
      • Taiwan

dream job

Please help me make the following paragraph sound natural. Thanks.

With regard to my career planning, I would like to be a doctor. I possess the top characteristics of commitment, passion and love of humanity. I love the satisfaction of helping people and I think a medical career will give me the skills to help those most in need. I have watched a lot of Korean dramas about doctors, such as Descendants of the Sun and Doctors. Those dramas enlighten me that a physician's sacred duty is to heal the sick. Being a doctor can not only alleviate the sufferings of patients, bring the dying back to life, but also can receive the thankfulness and respect from them. That is why being a doctor is my dream job which is the most rewarding journey that I will ever experience.

teechar is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Re: dream job

Quote Originally Posted by contiluo View Post
    With regard to my career aspirations, planning, I would like to be a doctor. I am a committed, dedicated and keen learner, and possess the top characteristics of commitment, passion and love of humanity. I love the I derive genuine satisfaction of from helping people, and I think a medical career will give me the skills so I feel a career in medicine will allow me to help those most in need. I have watched a lot of Korean dramas about doctors, such as Descendants of the Sun and Doctors. Those dramas enlighten have shown me that a physician's sacred duty is to heal the sick. Being A doctor can not only alleviates the suffering of patients and in some cases saves their lives, , bring the dying back to life, but he/she also can receives the thankfulness gratitude and respect from them. That is why being a doctor is my dream job which is and would be the most rewarding journey that I will ever take. experience.