• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Taiwan
      • Current Location:
      • Taiwan

win point

Please help me make the paragraph below sound natural. Thanks.

I have a lot of hobbies. First, I am good at writing Chinese calligraphy. I have practiced calligraphy since I was a child. I especially like to write spring couplets written on red paper for my family to stick them on the sides of doors during the Chinese New Year. Next, I love playing badminton. Badminton combines grace, speed, and power all into one sport. It has the grace of dance, the speed of fencing, and the power of boxing. I often play badminton with my classmates after school. That is really good exercise that makes me sweat like a pig! It is really enjoying if one is able to control the game and place the shuttle to one's prefer spots and win point.

English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Re: win point

Quote Originally Posted by contiluo View Post
    I have a lot of hobbies. First, I am good at writing Chinese calligraphy. I have practiced calligraphy since I was a child. I especially like to write spring couplets written on red paper for my family to stick them on the sides of doors during the Chinese New Year. Next, I love playing badminton. Badminton combines grace, speed, and power, all into one sport. It has the grace of dance, the speed of fencing, and the power of boxing. I often play badminton with my classmates after school. That is a really good exercise that makes me sweat like a pig! It is really enjoying enjoyable if one is able to control the game and place hit the shuttle to one's preferred spots and win point.
    I don't understand the part in blue.