Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Taiwan
Current Location
Taiwan
Please help me make the paragraph below sound natural. Thanks.

I have a lot of hobbies. First, I am good at writing Chinese calligraphy. I have practiced calligraphy since I was a child. I especially like to write spring couplets written on red paper for my family to stick them on the sides of doors during the Chinese New Year. Next, I love playing badminton. Badminton combines grace, speed, and power all into one sport. It has the grace of dance, the speed of fencing, and the power of boxing. I often play badminton with my classmates after school. That is really good exercise that makes me sweat like a pig! It is really enjoying if one is able to control the game and place the shuttle to one's prefer spots and win point.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I have a lot of hobbies. First, I am good at [STRIKE]writing[/STRIKE] Chinese calligraphy. I have practiced calligraphy since I was a child. I especially like to write spring couplets written on red paper for my family to stick [STRIKE]them[/STRIKE] on the sides of doors during the Chinese New Year. Next, I love playing badminton. Badminton combines grace, speed, and power, all into one sport. It has the grace of dance, the speed of fencing, and the power of boxing. I often play badminton with my classmates after school. That is a really good exercise that makes me sweat like a pig! It is really [STRIKE]enjoying[/STRIKE] enjoyable if one is able to control the game and [STRIKE]place[/STRIKE] hit the shuttle to one's preferred spots and win point.
I don't understand the part in blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.