Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Kurdish
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
I am writing to express my interest in your “XX” PhD position, advertised in XX website, because it precisely fits my study plans.
I am confident that I have the necessary skills, experience and knowledge to undertake this position. Apart from theatrical knowledge during Bachelor’s and Master’s studied, during my thesis project, I learned and applied various molecular laboratory techniques. In addition, working at a Stem-Cell Laboratory increased my curiosity about the functions of the stem cells and deepened my understanding of multiple signaling pathways that is one main reason that makes studying the signaling pathways of XX more interesting.
Furthermore, I have experience in using bioinformatics tools and I have published the results of my work in two international congresses. I am also currently studying R programming and Python. I believe that both management and analysis of data as well as experimental approach for translational biology can lead to new insights into novel individualized therapeutic targets.
Now I am eager for the opportunity to obtain my PhD under your supervision because of your excellent reputation in the field of XX, access to a wide range of cutting-edge technologies and the opportunity to become acquainted with professional-level translational research activities and to learn how to conduct research that has a direct positive impact on human health. My ultimate goal is to use the knowledge obtained through my research, for the development of a more refined way of cancer diagnosis and therapy and your research on XX will deepen my knowledge and would give me the opportunity to achieve my goal.
I can assure you that, if given the opportunity, I would do my very best and continue my academic success under your supervision. My commitment is evidenced by working full-time while studying during whole years of my bachelors and masters and still remaining among top five percent in my class.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I am writing to express my interest in applying for your “XX” PhD position, advertised [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] on the XX website. [STRIKE]because it[/STRIKE] I believe the position precisely fits my study plans and is in line with my career aspirations.

I am confident that I have the necessary skills, experience and knowledge to [STRIKE]undertake[/STRIKE] succeed in this position. [STRIKE]Apart from theatrical knowledge during Bachelor’s and Master’s studied, during[/STRIKE] From my master's thesis project, I learned and applied various molecular laboratory techniques. In addition, working at a stem-cell laboratory increased my curiosity about the functions of [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] stem cells and deepened my understanding of multiple signaling pathways, and that is one main reason that makes studying the signaling pathways of XX more interesting.

Furthermore, I have experience in using bioinformatics tools and I have published the results of my work in two international congresses. I am also currently studying R programming and Python. I believe that both management and analysis of data [STRIKE]as well as[/STRIKE] along with the experimental approach [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] in translational biology can lead to new insights into novel individualized therapeutic targets.

Now, I am eager for the opportunity to obtain my PhD under your supervision because of your excellent reputation in the field of XX, access to a wide range of cutting-edge technologies at your lab and the opportunity to become acquainted with professional-level translational research activities [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] as well as to learn how to conduct research that has a direct positive impact on human health. My ultimate goal is to use the knowledge obtained through my research for the development of a more refined way of cancer diagnosis and therapy, and your research [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] into XX will deepen my knowledge and would give me the opportunity to achieve my goals.

I can assure you that, if given the opportunity, I would do my very best and continue my academic success under your supervision. My commitment is evidenced by working full-time while studying during [STRIKE]whole[/STRIKE] all the years of my bachelor's and master's and still remaining among the top five percent in my class.

Status
Not open for further replies.