Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
This is my third attempt writing. Thank you and correct my mistakes.​
My village
My family resides in the village of the rural city where all of villagers are almost farmers. They earn money by selling agricultural products. Their income is only enough for eating although they work very hard. Some families are richer they move to live in cities.Some recent years, the government began to build industrial zones close to my village. They took villagers’ agricultural land out and paid villagers a lot of money. The government made roads, builded pipelines that was capable of bring clean water to everyone. After the infrastructure of the industrial zones was builed completely, the companies from everywhere came. They builed their factories and recuited staffs and workers. Your people work for these companies. They make money regularly every month. They spend more money on buying that have a need for.​

Untill now, however it is still poor, the life of my villagers become better than before.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
This is my third attempt at writing in English. [STRIKE]Thank you and[/STRIKE] Please correct my mistakes.

My village

My family resides in the village of the rural city [What does that mean?]

where all of villagers are almost farmers. [That means all the villagers (even the children and babies) are/work just like farmers but are not farmers! What you should say is "where almost all the villagers are farmers."]

They earn money by selling agricultural products. Their income is only enough for [STRIKE]eating[/STRIKE] basic foodstuffs although they work very hard. Some families are richer, and they move to live in cities. [STRIKE]Some[/STRIKE] In recent years, the government began to build industrial zones close to my village. They took villagers’ agricultural land [STRIKE]out[/STRIKE] and paid villagers a lot of money. The government made roads and built [STRIKE]builded[/STRIKE] pipelines that [STRIKE]was capable of bring[/STRIKE] carry clean water to everyone. After the infrastructure of the industrial zones was completed, [STRIKE]builed completely, the[/STRIKE] companies from everywhere came. They [STRIKE]builed[/STRIKE] built their factories and recruited staff and workers. Your people [What does that mean?] work for these companies, and they now earn a regular [STRIKE]make money regularly every[/STRIKE] monthly income. They can now spend more money on [STRIKE]buying that have a[/STRIKE] various items they have a need for.

[STRIKE]Untill now,[/STRIKE] However, [STRIKE]it[/STRIKE] my village is still mostly poor, even though the [STRIKE]life[/STRIKE] lives of [STRIKE]my[/STRIKE] some villagers have improved. [STRIKE]become better than before.[/STRIKE]

toanhntm

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
This is my third attempt at writing in English. Please correct my mistakes.

My village

My family resides in the village of the rural city [What does that mean? It means my family lives in a village. The village is near the center of city. The village belongs the city]where alsmot all the villagers are farmers.

They earn money by selling agricultural products. Their income is only enough for basic foodstuffs although they work very hard. Some families are richer, and they move to live in cities. In recent years, the government began to build industrial zones close to my village. They took villagers’ agricultural land and paid villagers a lot of money. The government made roads and built pipelines that carry clean water to everyone. After the infrastructure of the industrial zones was completed, companies from everywhere came. They built their factories and recruited staff and workers. Young people work for these companies, and they now earn a regular monthly income. They can now spend more money on various items they have a need for.

However, my village is still mostly poor, even though the lives of some villagers have improved.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I'd start with something like "My family lives in a small village just outside [name of city]". It doesn't make sense in English to say that a village is near the centre of a city. The areas of a city near the centre are the suburbs but they're still just parts of the city. A village (in the UK) is a small rural collection of houses, maybe a couple of shops and probably a pub.

Status
Not open for further replies.