Student or Learner
Native Language
Indonesian
Home Country
Indonesia
Current Location
Indonesia
Dear Sir or Madam,

First of all, I want to thanks for the offer from ........ University in .............. programme. I am anxious to receive the offer letter. Yesterday I got my IELTS result and the band score is 6.0. According to the English language requirement I should have 6.5 and minimum 6.0 for each component.

This is to request for more information about English language requirement. I want to ensure that I still have a chance to be accepted in......... University with this current IELTS score and could you give me a time to make my IELTS score reach the standard. It is possible for me to use this offer letter?

Besides that I need to know the deadline for complete English language requirement. This month I want to apply ...... scholarship and I need your response to process my application in.........

Thank you in advance for your attention to my request. I look forward to receiving your response.

Yours Sincerely,

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear Sir or Madam,

First of all, I want to thank you for the offer from ........ University in .............. programme. I am anxious to receive the offer letter.
That doesn't make sense. Have they offered you a place or not?

Yesterday, I got my IELTS result, and [STRIKE]the band[/STRIKE] my overall score is 6.0. According to the English language requirement for your course, I should have 6.5 overall and a minimum 6.0 for each component.

[STRIKE] This is to request[/STRIKE] Thus, I am writing to ask for more information about the English language requirement for the course. I want to ensure that I still have a chance to be accepted in......... University with this [STRIKE]current[/STRIKE] IELTS score

and could you give me a time to make my IELTS score reach the standard. It is possible for me to use this offer letter?
What does that mean?

[STRIKE] Besides that[/STRIKE] I also need to know the deadline [STRIKE]for complete[/STRIKE] by which I need to achieve the required IELTS score. [STRIKE]English language requirement.[/STRIKE] This month I want to apply for the ...... scholarship and I need your response to process my application for [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE].........

Thank you, [STRIKE]in advance for your attention to my request.[/STRIKE] and I look forward to [STRIKE]receiving[/STRIKE] your reply.
[STRIKE]response.[/STRIKE]

Yours faithfully, [STRIKE]Sincerely[/STRIKE],

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
It sounds as if you have a conditional offer - that means that they have told you that they will offer you a place if​ you get the scores they mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.