• Thai
      • Home Country:
      • Thailand
      • Current Location:
      • Thailand

Please help me to corect my story

Hi teacher.
    I would like you to edit my story

One afternoon, When I Came home from school, I always thought " why I must learn English". I grew up in the small farm with my family and neighborhood. They lived without English.

Next day when I had a English class, I was very surprised to see a new teacher who always held her birch in her hand.
    "You came to blackboard and correct this sentence" She said that. I Came to blackboard and wrote the answer
    "What's going on? Why you so stupid " She said that. End of her sound I decided living without English.
    I graduated in 2006 but my English was very bad, Infact I didn't know what English will impact in my life.
    After graduated 3 month, I got work my life has been changed, I had known English very important.
    I want to learn English but can't because no money and no time.
    10 years passed I have enough time and money I found many English class to learned but all of them didn't answer what I want.
    I was very good luck when I saw some friend post on Facebook "She want to teaching English"
    "I want to learn English can you teach me" I wrote that
    "Yes, Sure " She answer
    END.

emsr2d2 is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Please help me to corect my story

Quote Originally Posted by mooyong View Post
    Hi teachers.
    I would like you to edit my story.

One afternoon, when I came home from school, I always thought "Why do I must have to learn English?" I grew up in on the a small farm with my family. and neighborhood. They lived without English. Nobody in my neighbourhood needed to speak English.

The next day, when I had an English class, I was very surprised to see a new teacher who always held was holding her a birch branch/stem in her hand.

"You! came Come to the blackboard and correct this sentence", she said. She said that. I Came went to the blackboard and wrote the answer.

"What's going on? Why are you so stupid?", she said. She said that. End of her sound After she said it, I decided living to live without English.

I graduated in 2006 but my English was very bad Infact but I didn't know what how English will would impact in my life.

After graduated 3 months after I graduated, I got work a job which changed my life. has been changed, I had known realised that English is very important.

I want to learn English but I can't because I have no money and no time.

10 years have now passed and I have enough time and money. I have found many English classes to learned but all none of them didn't answer what I want. meet my needs.

It was very good lucky when that I saw some a friend post on Facebook "She I want to teaching teach English."

I replied "I want to learn English. Can you teach me?" I wrote that

"Yes, sure", she answered.
    END.
    See above.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.

mooyong is offline Junior Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Thai
      • Home Country:
      • Thailand
      • Current Location:
      • Thailand

Thank esr2d2

emsr2d2 is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Quote Originally Posted by mooyong View Post
    Thanks emsr2d2.
    You're welcome but you don't need to write a post to say "Thank you". You can click on the "Thank" button.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.