Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Chile
Current Location
Chile
Hello.

Are the following sentences grammatically correct?

Hello, I am a big fan of the show "Rick and Morty". I watched it and I noticed that in one of the photos in the house of Birdperson he had a photo of a younger Rock holding a baby Morty. Since it was stated in the show that Rick abandoned his family for 20 years and he returned a few months ago, he could not met baby Morty, because he is 14 years old. That means that Rick is from universe C-137 and Morty is from another universe? (it was stated that you are careful with the details and you will not use travel time in the show.)

Thanks.

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
"birdperson"? I assume it's not the name of a character because it wasn't capitalised.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hello.

Are the following sentences grammatically correct?

Hello, I am a big fan of the show "Rick and Morty".

[STRIKE]I watched it and[/STRIKE] This is unnecessary. If you're a big fan of the show, it's clear that you watch it.

I have noticed that [STRIKE]in one of the photos in the house of[/STRIKE] in Birdperson's house, [STRIKE]he had[/STRIKE] there is a photo of a younger Rick holding a baby Morty. Since it was stated in the show that Rick abandoned his family for 20 years and he returned only a few months ago, he could not have met baby Morty, because [STRIKE]he[/STRIKE] Morty is only 14 years old. Does that [STRIKE]means[/STRIKE] mean that Rick is from universe C-137 and Morty is from another universe? (It was stated that you are careful with the details and you will not use time travel [STRIKE]time[/STRIKE] in the show.)

Thanks.

See my suggested changes above. I assume this is a letter to the writers of the show, given the part in brackets at the end. It would have been helpful to know that in post #1.

Nikitus

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Chile
Current Location
Chile
Dear emsr2d2:

Thanks for your help.

Originally my idea was to ask the question through social networks. However I think the letter is designed to ask the question through official pages of the show.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.