• Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Algeria
      • Current Location:
      • Algeria

Question need help ! writing a letter to an university

hi everybody,
    i'm truying to contact an university, would you help me please and see the email that i wrote

Dear sir or madam
    I am writing you to request for more information about continuing my education at your university.
    I am currently a 3rd year student in engineering computer sience school (my school name) in (My country), i get my baccalaureate with a high degree in 2014, then I joined my current engineering school where I learned the basics of computer science engineering. I am interested in your computer science course(UCAS Course Code: *****) with MENG (HONS) qualification.
    I am writing to you with the desire to join your students this year 2017, I am highly interested to attending your university and develop my skills.
    Thank you for your attention to my request. I look forward to receive your response.
    Kind regards.

thank you all for reading and helping if it's possible.

English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Re: need help ! writing a letter to an university

Quote Originally Posted by anaiss View Post
    Hi everybody,
    I'm trying to contact an ask for information from a university. Would you help me please and see check the email that I wrote?

Dear sir or Madam,

I am writing you to request for more information about continuing my education at your university.

I am currently a 3rd-year student in engineering computer science school (my school name) in (My country). i get I got my high school baccalaureate with a high degree in 2014, then I joined my current engineering school where I learned the basics of computer science engineering. I am interested in your computer science course (UCAS Course Code: *****) with MENG (HONS) qualification.

I am writing to you with the desire to join your students interested in applying this year 2017, I am highly interested to attend ing your university. and develop my skills.

Thank you for your attention to my request. I look forward to receiving detailed information about the course. your response.

Kind regards,
    Hello anaiss, and welcome to the forum.