• Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Hong Kong
      • Current Location:
      • Hong Kong

Object Compliment

I will have IELTS in three months, and I now am trying to figure out how can I effectively study English in order to get 8 scores, which is rather difficult I know.
    and I guess my speaking will be the worst part comparing to other sections as I do not have foreigners or friends who are currently studying English.
    I am wondering how it can learn English effectively If I can study a whole day during these months.

Especially, for the speaking, I do not have English speakers around me and no too many friends in my life.

I love learning English but I by far is still a noob. I want to speak much more fluently.

emsr2d2 is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Object Compliment

Quote Originally Posted by Markchoi1992 View Post
    I will have take the IELTS exam in three months, and I now am trying to figure out how can I can effectively study English in order to get a score of 8 scores in each section, which is rather difficult I know.

and I guess my the speaking section will be the worst, part comparing compared to the other sections as I do not have foreigners or friends know anyone else who are is currently studying English.

I am wondering how it I can learn English effectively. If I can study a whole day during these months. (I don't understand the underlined part.)

Especially, for the speaking, I do not have English speakers around me and nor do I have too many friends in my life.

I love learning English but I by far is am still a noob beginner. I want to speak much more fluently.
    Please see my corrections to your post above. You have some work to do in the next three months. Do you have anyone at all you can practise with? Can you put something on social media or in your local library asking if there is a native English speaker who is prepared to chat with you a couple of times a week?

Do you listen to English-speaking radio and watch TV and films in English? Are you taking formal classes?
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.