Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    sanjfer is offline Junior Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Malayalam
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • Qatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    46

    Please correct this

    As a Housing Manager, I inspected the employees villa and found it is not clean- now I want to give a letter to them. Please find below and correct if any mistake.

    Upon an inspection held at your villa premises yesterday i.e. 09/08/17, it has been found the villa is not clean and tidy both inside and outside. The kitchen floor is not cleaned properly, garbage is accumulated everywhere and cigarette butts are thrown on the floor. All of these things are health hazards. The most shocking thing is the A/Cs and lights are ON while nobody in the villa which is the main cause of high electricity consumption. Hence, the electricity bill amount for this month will be recovered from all the residents.

    From now on, all residents are required to take measures to keep the living environment is a clean and hygienic at all time. A frequent inspection will be held without prior notice.

    Thank you!

  2. #2
    emsr2d2's Avatar
    emsr2d2 is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    61,362

    Re: Please correct this

    Quote Originally Posted by sanjfer View Post
    As a Housing Manager, I inspected the employees' villa and found it is was not clean. Now I want to give write/send a letter to them. Please find my attempt below and correct if any mistakes.

    Upon an An inspection held at of your villa premises yesterday i.e. (09/08/17) it has been found the villa is ​was not clean and tidy both inside and outside.

    The kitchen floor is had not been cleaned properly, garbage is has accumulated everywhere and cigarette butts are had been thrown and left on the floor.

    All of these things are health hazards.

    The most shocking thing is was that the A/Cs AC and lights are were left ON on while nobody was in the villa, which is the main cause of high electricity consumption. Hence, payment for the this month's electricity bill amount for this month will be recovered from all the residents.

    From now on, all residents are required to take measures to keep the living environment is a clean and hygienic at all times.

    A Frequent inspections will be held without prior notice.

    Thank you.
    See my suggested changes above.

    Whilst leaving lights and appliances on when no one is in is very bad for the environment, I would say that the presence of garbage everywhere and cigarette butts on the floor is much more shocking.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •