Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Could you please check this paragraph? I write this paragraph to practice to use "adjective clause + to infinitive" correctly. I hope I do well.

I have developed a long-lasting friendship with my friend whose name is Sarah. She is so caring and sensitive that everyone wants to have her as their close friend to enjoy her company. This is because if you go through tough times, she is the first person to offer her help and to do her best to support and comfort you in crisis by being a good listener.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Could you please check this paragraph? I write [STRIKE]this[/STRIKE] wrote [STRIKE]paragraph[/STRIKE] it to practice [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]use[/STRIKE] using "adjective clause + to infinitive" correctly. I hope I [STRIKE]do[/STRIKE] have done well.

I have developed a long-lasting friendship with [STRIKE]my friend whose name is[/STRIKE] a girl/woman called Sarah. She is so caring and sensitive that everyone wants to have her as [STRIKE]their[/STRIKE] a close friend and to enjoy her company. This is because if you are going through tough times, she is the first person to offer her help and to do her best to support and comfort you in crisis, particularly by being a good listener.

See above.

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
You could also say she will be the first person to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.