Member Type
Other
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
Hong Kong
Teacher, can you see if there are any grammar errors in my letter of resignation. I address the letter to the partners and not the Manager of Human Resources as I know them. Is that okay?

Dear Partners:

I am writing to inform you that I will be resigning from my job effective September 1, 2017.

These past two years I have enjoyed working at XXCompany and I have learned a lot during this period. However, I have decided it is time for me to take time off work to nurture my health and to visit my folks.

Thank you for all the support you all gave all these years.

Yours sincerely

Robin

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Teacher, [STRIKE]can you[/STRIKE] Please check to see if there are any grammar errors in my letter of resignation. I address the letter to the partners and not the Manager of Human Resources as I know them. Is that okay?

Dear [STRIKE]Partners[/STRIKE] Sirs, They are your bosses. You do not call them "partners".

I am writing to inform you that I will be resigning from my job effective September 1, 2017.

[STRIKE]These past two years[/STRIKE] I have enjoyed working at [STRIKE]XXCompany[/STRIKE] your company the past two years and I have learned a lot during this period. However, I have decided it is time for me to [STRIKE] take time off work[/STRIKE] leave the job to spend time to nurture my health and to [STRIKE]visit[/STRIKE] be with my folks.

Thank you for all the support you [STRIKE]all [/STRIKE]gave me [STRIKE]all these years.[/STRIKE] during my tenure with your company

Yours sincerely

Robin

Status
Not open for further replies.