Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Marathi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I am new to this forum. I want to give a letter to a builder to make some changes in my appartment which I purchased flat one year ago. Following is the letter, please correct my mistakes and give me proper format.

sub : to get seperate line for wahing machine

dear sir,
my name is xyz . i purchchsed a flat (1st floor-104) in garden view building which is constucted by you . the flat is ok but facing big problem in pipeline connection of washing machine because when main connection of 2nd floor flat (204) when 2nd floor main valve closed then our washing machine pipeline become automatically closed thats why i am facing big problem while washing cloths .so please I request you clear my problem.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I am new to this forum.

Hello ksayed988, and welcome. :)

I want to [STRIKE]give[/STRIKE] write a letter to a builder to make some changes in my apartment which I purchased [STRIKE]flat[/STRIKE] one year ago. [STRIKE]Following[/STRIKE] Here is the letter. Please correct my mistakes and [STRIKE]give[/STRIKE] help me write it in the proper format.
Sub: [STRIKE]to get[/STRIKE] Separate water pipelines [STRIKE]for wahing machine[/STRIKE]

Dear Sir,
[STRIKE] my name is xyz .[/STRIKE] I purchased [STRIKE]a flat (1st floor-[/STRIKE] apartment 104 on the first floor in the Garden View building which [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] was constructed by you. [STRIKE]the flat is ok but facing big[/STRIKE] Unfortunately, there is a problem in the pipeline connected [STRIKE]ion of[/STRIKE] to the washing machine because when [STRIKE]main connection of 2nd floor flat (204) when 2nd floor[/STRIKE] the main valve of the pipeline in apartment 204 (directly above us on the second floor) is closed, [STRIKE]then[/STRIKE] our washing machine pipeline [STRIKE]become[/STRIKE] automatically closes too!

[STRIKE]d thats why i am facing big problem while washing cloths .so please I request you clear my problem.[/STRIKE]

This is a serious problem, and I trust that you will do your best to rectify it.

I await your prompt response.

Yours faithfully,

K. Sayed

Status
Not open for further replies.