English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Singapore
Current Location
Singapore
Hi everyone,

I'm new here. Thanks for accepting my registration. I'm a former teacher and now a English textbook and workbook writer-editor. I have started a blog to help primary / grade 6 students and also ESL students to master English through easy to follow yet comprehensive notes along with exam-type questions to reinforce understanding and familiarization.

Hope you can visit my blog: http://gclb-ltd.blogspot.sg

Regards,
Joy

Last edited by a moderator:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK

• Hi everyone,

I'm new here. Thanks for accepting my registration. I'm a former teacher and now a English textbook and workbook writer-editor. I have started a blog to help primary/grade 6 students and [STRIKE]also[/STRIKE] ESL students to master English through easy-to-follow, yet comprehensive, notes along with exam-type questions to reinforce understanding and familiarization.

I hope you can visit my blog: http://gclb-ltd.blogspot.sg

Regards,
    Jo​

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

I had a quick look at the homepage of your website. Please note some corrections that need to be made to it. I've also made some corrections to the contents of post #1 above.

Website text:

Hello! Welcome to my blog, [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] which helps students to master the English language. The content is meant for Singapore Grade 6 students taking the PSLE (Primary School Leaving Examination) and also suitable for students taking English as a Second Language ([STRIKE]or[/STRIKE] also known as ESL). I hope you find the content useful. In addition, there are [STRIKE]also[/STRIKE] exam-type questions for practice and familiarization.

Status
Not open for further replies.