• Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Hungarian
      • Home Country:
      • Hungary
      • Current Location:
      • Hungary

Last edited by kincsomiller; 27-Aug-2017 at 23:43.

emsr2d2 is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Please correct my essay, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kincsomiller View Post
    My summer holiday in Greece

At the beginning of the year​, our school started to organize a school trip to Greece. When my teacher told me the main information, I got totally very/really excited. I’ve I'd/I had never been to Greece before, so it seemed a really good opportunity to visit. It was a ten-day trip with a lot of travelling, because we stayed in different places and campings campsites each/every day. by day.

When we started on our journey, I hardly knew anybody, because nobody from my class went. from my class. However, I had confidence was confident in about making new friendships and I’ve I already knew some guys a couple of/a few people.

We started to talk had a on the long bus ride. and we started to talk there.

On the first day, we just go on a went sightseeing in Skopje, in Macedonia, where I knew some people and our fellowship was evolved (I don't know what the underlined part means).

On The next day we arrived at the first camping campsite in Greece. It was next to the Metéora and it had a fantastic view. We spent just one night here and after that we travelled to the sea. When I first saw it, it was beautiful, just like on in the pictures.

Our teachers allowed us to spent spend a lot of time in the sea. There were big waves in the water, but we could swim or play there and we had a great time. The weather was really hot; the sun was shining all day so we could sunbathe and when I came home I was nicely tanned. We could see watch the sunset and in the evening we just sat next to the sea and listened to the waves. We visited many historical sites too, such as Delphi, Olympia, the Isthmus of Corinthos, Mycenae and some museums. As long as While we were learning about the Greek culture and history, we were also getting to know each other.

I think This holiday made my summer vacation unforgettable (no comma here) because it gave me many new experiences, new friends and nice memories. I could try tried typical Greek foods, and I knew learnt interesting facts about Greece.

I invited my sister and I think we have the same opinion about this journey. (I don't understand the underlined part. What did you invite her to do? Did you invite her to join you on the holiday?)

We’re thankful to our parents for allowing us to go and we hope the school will organize other trips next year.
    See above.

(I spent quite a long time on this so I sincerely hope it's not your homework!)
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.