• Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Mongolian
      • Home Country:
      • Mongolia
      • Current Location:
      • Mongolia

I would be really appreciated if teachers and experts edit this e-mail. Thank you!

Dear XXXXXXX,

I just received the flight ticket from the Embassy, and would like to know if there's a pick-up service from the school?
    I read the "Welcome Letter" that has been attached to the admission notice, but it said that all the information about flight should be sent before 30th of August to [email address]. However, the ticket has been sent to me today, and therefore I would like to ask for your aid in this little issue

Sincerely,

ABCD
    Last edited by teechar; 01-Sep-2017 at 12:46. Reason: changed to default font & removed personal info

teechar is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Re: I would be really appreciated if teachers and experts edit this e-mail. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Tsoglog View Post
    Dear XXXXXXX,

I just received the flight ticket from the embassy, and I would like to know if the school provides transfer from the airport. re's a pick-up service from the school?

I read in the "Welcome Letter" that has been attached to came with the admission notice , but it said that all the information about flights should be sent before the 30th of August to [email address]. However, the ticket has been sent was only delivered to me today and, therefore, I would like to ask for your help with this matter. aid in this little issue

Sincerely,

ABCD