I would be really appreciated if teachers and experts edit this e-mail. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsoglog

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Mongolian
Home Country
Mongolia
Current Location
Mongolia
Dear XXXXXXX,

I just received the flight ticket from the Embassy, and would like to know if there's a pick-up service from the school?
I read the "Welcome Letter" that has been attached to the admission notice, but it said that all the information about flight should be sent before 30th of August to [email address]. However, the ticket has been sent to me today, and therefore I would like to ask for your aid in this little issue

Sincerely,

ABCD

Last edited by a moderator:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear XXXXXXX,

I just received the flight ticket from the embassy, and I would like to know if the school provides transfer from the airport. [STRIKE]re's a pick-up service from the school?[/STRIKE]

I read in the "Welcome Letter" that [STRIKE]has been attached to[/STRIKE] came with the admission notice [STRIKE], but it said[/STRIKE] that all the information about flights should be sent before the 30th of August to [email address]. However, the ticket [STRIKE]has been sent[/STRIKE] was only delivered to me today and, therefore, I would like to ask for your help with this matter. [STRIKE]aid in this little issue[/STRIKE]

Sincerely,

ABCD

Status
Not open for further replies.