• Native Language:
      • Tamil
      • Home Country:
      • Singapore
      • Current Location:
      • Singapore

Cool I like watching movies

Could you please check this context?

I like watching movies, and I usually feel in the mood for them and feel like going to the cinema. Especially, when I am feeling a little down. This can help me to take my mind off any worries or concerns that I have. On Thursdays, the price of ticket costs half, and because I go to the movies three to fours time a month, I prefer to go on Thursdays. I mean, It is economical. Sometimes I go along with my friends or sisters, but I often go alone, because they are not as interested in seeing movies as I am. It also depends on what kind of mood they are in. They often are not in no mood for movies. However, I enjoy going alone to the cinema and watching movies while eating popcorn. After movie, I often treat myself to a delicious dish in a restaurant or a coffee in a coffee shop.

emsr2d2 is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: I like watching movies

Quote Originally Posted by yi-ing View Post
    Could you please check this context paragraph? (You need to check the definition of "context".)

I like watching movies, and I am usually feel in the mood for watching them at home and feel like or going to the cinema, especially (no comma here) when I am feeling a little down.

This can help me to take my mind off any worries or concerns. that I have.

On Thursdays, the price of ticket costs I can get half-price cinema tickets (no comma here) and, because I go to the movies three to fours four times a month, I prefer to go on Thursdays (no full stop here) I mean, because it is economical good value.

Sometimes I go along with my friends or my sisters, but I often go alone (no comma here) because they are not as interested in seeing movies as I am.

It also depends on what kind of mood they are in.
    They often are not in no the mood for movies.
    (Choose one of those sentences and delete the other. You don't need both.)

However, I enjoy going alone to the cinema alone and eating popcorn while watching movies a movie. while eating popcorn.

After a movie, I often treat myself to a something delicious dish in at a local restaurant or a coffee in a coffee shop.
    See above.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.