Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
i want your help in writing a formal email for university admission for a master degree or short courses in veterinary medicine with fully funded scholarship as i am an international graduate.
here what i want to send!
>>>>>

Dear Sir or Madame,

I am writing to you hoping to be in a good way. I am highly interested to apply for ..... university for a master degree or short courses in veterinary medicine specially in the pet animal field.
I have graduated from Veterinary Medicine school at Cairo University in January 2017 and see my future career as a veterinarian doctor in pet animal field in Egypt But, I did't get the opportunity to apply in my University in Egypt as It require one year after graduation date so, i can apply for Diploma degree then master degree after it.
I am in hurry on my career and don't want to waste my time with no plans for my big goal and being a great veterinarian not all over Egypt only but the whole world also.

I hope I could meet the criteria you are looking for.

If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,
Mennat-Allah Hamed.

Last edited by a moderator:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Before we continue, please edit your post to make sure that it follows these rules throughout:

- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with one appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
That letter is quite short. Were you asked to submit a letter of motivation with your application? If so, were you given any guidelines for writing your letter?

Status
Not open for further replies.