• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Malayalam
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • Qatar

can you please correct this letter

I want to make a request to the landlord that I do not intend to renew my lease agreement but I want to request him to give me one week extra to shift my things.- please see below and correct if any mistakes.

This letter shall serve as written notice of my intention not to renew the lease agreement that would expire onů
    Please accept this written notice in accordance with the tenancy agreement as my intention to vacate the property at building No# Office No# 2003.
    However, I would like to request you to grant me one week more time from the end of lease agreement to move our equipment.
    I hope you will favorably consider my request and respond as soon as possible.

VIP Member
    Interested in Language
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: can you please correct this letter

Quote Originally Posted by sanjfer View Post
    I want to make a request to the landlord that I do not intend to renew my lease agreement but I want to request him to give me one week extra to MOVE my things.- please see below and correct if any mistakes.

This letter shall serve as written notice of my intention not to renew the lease agreement that EXPIRES onů
    Please accept this written notice in accordance with the tenancy agreement as my intention to vacate the property at building No# Office No# 2003.
    However, I would like to request you to grant me one week more time from the end of lease agreement to move our equipment.
    I hope you will favorably consider my request and respond as soon as possible.
    Say:

I would like an additional week to move our equipment.

The landlord will probably charge you for that additional week.

VIP Member
    Interested in Language
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: can you please correct this letter

Say:

Please correct any mistakes.