Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
Qatar
I want to make a request to the landlord that I do not intend to renew my lease agreement but I want to request him to give me one week extra to shift my things.- please see below and correct if any mistakes.

This letter shall serve as written notice of my intention not to renew the lease agreement that would expire on…
Please accept this written notice in accordance with the tenancy agreement as my intention to vacate the property at building No# Office No# 2003.
However, I would like to request you to grant me one week more time from the end of lease agreement to move our equipment.
I hope you will favorably consider my request and respond as soon as possible.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I want to make a request to the landlord that I do not intend to renew my lease agreement but I want to request him to give me one week extra to MOVE my things.- please see below and correct if any mistakes.

This letter shall serve as written notice of my intention not to renew the lease agreement that EXPIRES on…
Please accept this written notice in accordance with the tenancy agreement as my intention to vacate the property at building No# Office No# 2003.
However, I would like to request you to grant me one week more time from the end of lease agreement to move our equipment.
I hope you will favorably consider my request and respond as soon as possible.

Say:

I would like an additional week to move our equipment.

The landlord will probably charge you for that additional week.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Say:

Please correct any mistakes.