• Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • South Korea

(Elena - 171012) Review Of Transcription?

Dear Teachers,

I transcribed the first part of ‘One Fine Day’, a radio program.
    I would be appreciated if you could review my transcription after listening to the audio in the link below:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By...1FjcjBNTlV6VFE

Wh** am I getting this question all the time when we were little, what do you want to be when you grow up? What is your dream?

When we were little, we could come up with so many different answers to such questions without a moment's hesitation, without a worry in the world, but if someone would ask me what my dream is today, what would I say? I think my dreams and my wishes are little smaller now. For instance, I wish that my family is healthy. I dream that I'll have another fine day. I am Lena Park and this is One Fine Day.

I hope to get your kind feedback regarding any punctuation, typos or anything else.

Thanks and best regards,
    David Kim
    Last edited by emsr2d2; 14-Oct-2017 at 14:33. Reason: Removed loads of non-functioning code

emsr2d2 is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: (Elena - 171012) Review Of Transcription?

Quote Originally Posted by David Kim View Post
    Dear teachers,

I transcribed the first part of ‘One Fine Day’, a radio program.
    I would be appreciated appreciate it if you could review my transcription after listening to the audio in the link below:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By...1FjcjBNTlV6VFE

Wh** am I Remember getting this question all the time when we were little? What do you want to be when you grow up? What is your dream?

When we were little, we could come up with so many different answers to such questions without a moment's hesitation, without a worry in the world, but if someone would were to ask me what my dream is today, what would I say? I think my dreams and my wishes are a little smaller now. For instance, I wish that my family is healthy. I dream that I'll have another fine day. I am Lena Park and this is One Fine Day.

I hope to get your kind feedback regarding any punctuation, typos or anything else.

Thanks and best regards,
    David Kim
    Welcome to the forum.

See above. I have corrected the transcription but you should note that not everything she said is grammatically correct.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.