• Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Hindi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

She became unconscious. I mean she used to remain awake and used to talk (blabber) bu

There was an old lady who suffered from kidney failure. Before her death she suffered a lot. She became unconscious. I mean she used to remain awake and used to talk (blabber) but she couldn't recognise anyone and didn't know what she was doing. When she had just contracted this condition she used to come round a few times in a day (means sometimes she would recognise everyone and talk properly).But later condition deteriorate she became permanently like that and died one day.

Please check my sentences.

Tarheel is offline VIP Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: She became unconscious. I mean she used to remain awake and used to talk (blabber

For the last sentence, say:

But later her condition deteriorated until she became unconscious all the time. Ultimately, she died.

tedmc is offline VIP Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Malaysia
      • Current Location:
      • Malaysia

Re: She became unconscious. I mean she used to remain awake and used to talk (blabber

There was an old lady who suffered from kidney failure a kidney disease.(which eventually ends in kidney failure)

Before her death she suffered a lot. She went through a lot of suffering until she died.

She became unconscious. I mean she used to remain awake and used to talk (blabber) unintelligibly but she couldn't recognise anyone and didn't know what she was doing. When she had just contracted this condition During the initial stage, she used to come round a few times in a day (means sometimes she would recognise everyone and talk properly).But later, her condition deteriorated and eventually she became permanently like that and died one day.
    died.
    I am not a teacher or a native speaker.

Tarheel is offline VIP Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Tufguy, you did quite well with this one.