• Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Telugu
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

sentence correction

Hi friends i will have a interview on november 5th i have a doubt i nead to say the sentence is '' in the 2016 i was been in malaysia for job i was paid around 3lx to an agent to get a job but the agent was cheated to me and i do not have friends in malaysia thats way i back to india'' can any one help to me how to tell

emsr2d2 is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: sentance

Quote Originally Posted by bandaru chandra View Post
    Hi​. friends

I will have an interview on November 5th and I have a doubt. I need to say the sentence is "In the 2016, I was been working in Malaysia. for job I was paid around 3lx (I have no idea what that number and currency are supposed to be) to an agent to get a job but the agent was cheated to me. and I do not have friends in Malaysia. That's way why I had to come back to India.'' Can any one anyone help to me with how to tell say this.
    See above. You must use capitalisation and punctuation in your written English.

I think I've worked out what you were trying to say although I'm not entirely sure. I assume your interview on November 5th is in India. I'm not sure that you need to explain to the interviewer that you left Malaysia because you didn't have any friends. You don't really need to explain that someone cheated you out of money either, I don't think.

Concentrate on explaining why you are the best person for the job you're applying for.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.