• Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • Russian
      • Home Country:
      • Russian Federation
      • Current Location:
      • Portugal

Need some help with grammar

Hello, I know English quite well, but sometimes I hesitate if I have chosen a right article or work. Can you please look through these short tests to see if they are correct. I will be grateful for suggestions and pointing on mistakes.

Looking for interesting and enriching activities for your kids and a couple of free hours for yourselfJ
    We are a music club for children of different age. During interactive group classes kids develop their musical and artistic skills and have fun with their friends.

Registration for the new course is now opened. Starts on 13th of January.
    Only 30 places. Register now on our website!
    Your kid shows skills in music? Develop them into a talent!
    Want an all-round development for your kids?
    We are a music club for children of different age. We invite you to our special Christmas workshops day on the 16th of December. Groups for children 5-13 years.

Workshops: vocal and acting, body and junkyard percussion, drumming experience, write a song for Christmas. Choose one or several. The number of placesis limited.
    Your kid shows musical and artistic activities but you do not know what which field to choose?

emsr2d2 is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Need some help with grammar

Welcome to the forum.

You said these are "short tests". Who wrote the tests? Where did you find them? What are the sentences supposed to be testing? When are you going to submit your answers to these tests to your English teacher or tutor?
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.