Member Type
Retired Academic
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Please help me to write an application letter in my school st Peter's asking to make my child repeat his kg again beacuse he went under surgery and the whole year he has not attended school properly because of which he is weak so as his base is not quite strong we want him to repeat his kg again.now he is in kg itself....we want him to repeat again.because it will be tough for him to cope in sr.kg

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

It's impossible to help until you tell us what "kg" is. In English, that's the abbreviation for "kilogram".

Umam

Member Type
Retired Academic
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

It's impossible to help until you tell us what "kg" is. In English, that's the abbreviation for "kilogram".

I am sorry...i should have mentioned it. Kg is kindergarten.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I am sorry. I should have mentioned it. "Kg" is kindergarten.

You shouldn't have simply mentioned it. You should have used the full word throughout your first post. Please use the "Edit Post" facility to replace "kg" with "kindergarten" every time you used it. While you're doing that, make sure you start every sentence with a capital letter and end every sentence with one punctuation mark. We don't connect sentences with strings of dots as you did in posts 1 and 3.

Umam

Member Type
Retired Academic
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Write an application letter to the school principal asking him to repeat the kindergarten for your son.As he underwent surgery and whole year has not attended school properly.

Last edited:

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Perhaps:

My son underwent surgery, and he was out of school for the entire year. Could he repeat kindergarten?

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.