Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
Qatar
With reference to your letter regarding the utility payment please be informed that the email you used to send the invoices is no longer exists.
If you did not receive the payment or any reply from the said email address after sending the invoice, you should have informed me through other sources such as Telephone, PO Box etc. that are in the agreement. And also, upon renewing the agreement, you have not informed me about this outstanding. Please refer to the current contract which has my full contact details with new email address.
This is unfair that you are imposing such a huge amount after four years without any prior intimation. In the view of above facts, your demand to pay for this amount is not acceptable. Therefore, please release my security cheques, and do needful for handing over the key.

Charlie Bernstein

VIP Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
With reference to your letter regarding the utility payment, please be informed that the email address you sent the invoices to no longer exists.

If you did not receive the payment or any reply from ​that email address after sending the invoice, you should have informed me by other ​means​, such as ​telephone ​or ​mail​, that the payments are in arrears.

And also, upon renewing the agreement, you ​did not informed me about the balance due. Please refer to the current contract​, which has my full contact details​, including my new email address.

​It is unfair that you are imposing such a huge amount after four years without contact. In the view of ​the above, your demand to ​pay this amount is not acceptable. Therefore, please release my security cheques, and do needful for handing over the key.

What do you mean by "do needful"? What key? I don't get it.

The letter is wordy.

Status
Not open for further replies.