Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Water Issues in Pakistan

Water is on of the basic component of life. Thus, it can be termed as precious commodity on earth. In earlier times, people habitat around water and follow river lines. Our lives heavily dependent upon water. World's growing tensions over water is clearly visible. Officially Pakistan is declared as a water scarce country by the United Nation Organization. Over the 70 years of independence, Pakistan has used this natural asset ruthlessly, without fore sighting the future needs. There are many factors contributing in this depreciation likes of senseless usage, old irrigation system, lack of water reservoirs and last but not the least climate change. Pakistan is the 7th most ranked country affected by climate change. Glaciers are rapidly depreciating due to rise in earth's temperature which resulted to have floods and damages to the life and property. In many countries people paying for water but in Pakistan it is a free commodity which resulted in wastage of resources by the people in day to day life. Pakistan generates more than 60% of its revenues from agricultural which occupies the largest portion of water in the country. We have built very few dams since the independence in 1947 as compare to our neighboring countries like India and China. We have no system of recycling of rainy water.

Despite of these decencies, we have to believe in ourselves and formulate indefatigable policies in order to arrest the depreciation of this very commodity. we need to start metering system over domestic use of water so that people realizes the importance of water. those invincible regulatory authorities need to wake up on war footing. Government need to build more water reservoir to indulge trans boundary talks with the neighbouring countries in order to gain more water. These all mentioned solutions are possible but requires dedication, passion and self-belief from the policy-makers to address this phenomena.

I am preparing for competitive exams, therefore I have prepared that essay. I just wanted this essay may be checked by someone for its quality and grammar. I need to know how my written expressions are and how can I improve on this.
regards,

M farhaj

Last edited by a moderator:

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
If I help you with your essay it will be unfair to the other people in the competition. Unless everybody is getting such help. And what would be my reward?

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
You'd get twice your usual fee.:-|

Farhaj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
I have heard and seen this thing first time here at Usingenglish.com that someone has asked for rewards in my whole time i.e. since 2005 I think.

Dear, I have reward for you. Prayers are for you. If you help me Almighty blesses you in every aspect of your life and shall definitely eases path of success for you.

Regards,

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
[STRIKE]I have heard and seen this thing first time here at Usingenglish.com that someone has asked for rewards in my whole time i.e. since 2005 I think.[/STRIKE]
This is the first time, since I joined in 2005, that I have seen someone ask for a reward.

[STRIKE]Dear,[/STRIKE] I have a reward for you - prayers. [STRIKE]are for you.[/STRIKE] If you help me, the Almighty [STRIKE]blesses[/STRIKE] will bless [STRIKE]you in[/STRIKE] every aspect of your life and [STRIKE]shall[/STRIKE] will definitely [STRIKE]eases[/STRIKE] your path [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] to success. [STRIKE]for you.[/STRIKE]

Regards.

Tarheel was joking about the rewards! However, he made a good point. You are entering a competition. It would be very unfair of us to help you when the other competitors might get no help from an outside source. You need to do the best you can, on your own. Good luck.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.