Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Please help to simplify my part of CV. Thanks

I have been practicing building services engineering, specifically in air conditioning industry for over two decades. My experience covers project management, engineering design and facilities management. I am currently working in Facility Management Department for the NNN Limited, who is China’s premier telecommunications service provider, as Manager. My current role is responsible for overseeing the operation and maintenance programs, as well as the project of building facilities mainly on air conditioning and building automation systems for Kowloon east region encompassed of office and data centers. Over the past ten years, my job responsibilities and duties have increased incrementally from supervision to managerial role.

I was awarded a Higher Certificate in Building Services Engineering from Technical Colleges in 1980. I was licensed as a Registered Electrical Worker in China in 1982. I continued my part-time studies at The ABC University and was awarded the Bachelor Degree with Honors in Building Services Engineering in 1988. In order to enhance my technological competences in engineering, I went on my part-time studies to obtain a Master Degree in Environmental Engineering and Management in 1996 at The China University. For my further development of professional competences, I completed a course of the certificate in plumbing services in 2000 and was licensed as a Plumber in China.

Charlie Bernstein

VIP Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Please help to simplify my part of CV. Thanks

I have been a building services engineer in the air conditioning industry for over two decades. My experience covers project management, engineering design and facilities management. I am now manager of the Facility Management Department for (delete: the) NNN Limited, China’s premier telecommunications service provider, where I oversee operation and maintenance programs for building facilities, including air conditioning and building automation systems for Kowloon's eastern region's office and data centers. Over the past ten years, my job responsibilities and duties have increased (delete: incrementally) from supervision to management.

I was awarded a Higher Certificate in Building Services Engineering from Technical Colleges in 1980. I was licensed as a Registered Electrical Worker in China in 1982. I continued my part-time studies at The ABC University and was awarded a Bachelor degree with honors in building services engineering in 1988. To expand my competences, I obtained a masters degree in environmental engineering and management in 1996 at (delete: the) China University. To further advance my skills, I completed a plumbing services course in 2000 and became a licensed plumber.

In a few places, I wasn't sure what you meant, so please read it to make sure it's correct.

MiaNarong

Banned
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Assamese
Home Country
India
Current Location
United States
I am also struggling with my resume. But I just came to know about a blog on resume writing from which I am taking help now. If you want you can check this blog - The 5 don'ts of professional resume source: [unauthorised url deleted by moderator]
In case if I will find some helpful blogs, I will share links with you. Hope you will like it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Welcome to UsingEnglish, Mia.

We will check your own CV if you post it in a new thread in this forum.

We don't pass on unchecked websites or unverified links.

You may chat to other members in our General Members Discussions forum and when you have made ten posts you can send private messages to other members and pass on detail of such blogs at your own risk. (Click on the underlined link.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.