Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
I am a parent and i took my child from school and giving her home schooling .. now i wany her to give her admitted in some school per every school is asking for a progress report .. i want an application written to The principle stated that i took her out because i was not satisfy with the school education and they were guving burden

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I am a parent, and I took my child out of school and was giving her home schooling. Now I want to get her admitted to a school, but every school asks for a progress report.. I want a letter written to the principal stating that I wasn't satisfied with the education she was getting at the school.

Maybe that will help.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I am a parent and I took my child [STRIKE]from[/STRIKE] out of school [STRIKE]and giving[/STRIKE] to homeschool her. [STRIKE]home schooling ..[/STRIKE]
Now I want her to [STRIKE]give her[/STRIKE] be admitted [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] to [STRIKE]some[/STRIKE] a school [STRIKE]per[/STRIKE] but [STRIKE]every school is asking[/STRIKE] they all ask for a progress report. I want to write an application [STRIKE]written[/STRIKE] to the principal [STRIKE]stated[/STRIKE] explaining that I took her out of school because I was not satisfied with the [STRIKE]school[/STRIKE] education she was receiving and that they were [STRIKE]guving[/STRIKE] overburdening her.

See my corrections above. It's important to follow these rules of written English at all times:

- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with one appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I" (first person singular pronoun).

If the school is asking for a progress report, writing to them to explain why you took her out of school is not going to help. You need to show them what progress your daughter made while you were homeschooling her. You should have been keeping good records of her progress.

Please try to write a letter yourself and post it here so that we can look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.