Student or Learner
Native Language
Telugu
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Hi,
Please correct few grammar doubts as shown below. Also fine tune my email if needed.

Dear XXX,

As discussed earlier, I will be travelling to my home town XXX to celebrate Christmas and my wedding anniversary. Hence, I request you to allow me to work from home from 21st to 29th of December.

I will be co-coordinating with the team members regularly and/to ensure that there are/will be no issues or delays in our daily work.

Please do not hesitate to contact me (at) anytime on my mobile.

Last edited by a moderator:

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Hi,
Please correct [STRIKE]few grammar doubts as shown[/STRIKE] my letter below. Also fine-tune my email if needed.

Dear XXX,

Re: Seeking Permission to Work from Home from ... to ...

As discussed earlier, I will be travelling ("plan to travel", there is no need to ask for permission if you say "you will" ) to my hometown, XXX, to celebrate Christmas and my wedding anniversary. I would be unable to report to work at the office during the period. However, to ensure that the work does not get interrupted, I will be able to carry on doing the work at home. Hence, I [STRIKE]request you [/STRIKE] would like to seek your permission to allow me to work from home [STRIKE]from 21st to 29th of December[/STRIKE].

I will be [STRIKE]co-coordinating[/STRIKE] liaising with the team members[STRIKE] regularly [/STRIKE] constantly [STRIKE]and/[/STRIKE]to ensure that[STRIKE] there are/will be no issues or delays in our daily work.[/STRIKE] the work goes smoothly.

Please do not hesitate to contact me [STRIKE](at) anytime[/STRIKE] on my mobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.