• Native Language:
      • Telugu
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Request to work from home

Hi,
    Please correct few grammar doubts as shown below. Also fine tune my email if needed.

Dear XXX,

As discussed earlier, I will be travelling to my home town XXX to celebrate Christmas and my wedding anniversary. Hence, I request you to allow me to work from home from 21st to 29th of December.

I will be co-coordinating with the team members regularly and/to ensure that there are/will be no issues or delays in our daily work.

Please do not hesitate to contact me (at) anytime on my mobile.
    Last edited by emsr2d2; 06-Dec-2017 at 22:04. Reason: Enlarged font

2. VIP Member
    Interested in Language
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Malaysia
      • Current Location:
      • Malaysia

Re: Request to work from home

Quote Originally Posted by student0803 View Post
    Hi,
    Please correct few grammar doubts as shown my letter below. Also fine-tune my email if needed.

Dear XXX,

Re: Seeking Permission to Work from Home from ... to ...

As discussed earlier, I will be travelling ("plan to travel", there is no need to ask for permission if you say "you will" ) to my hometown, XXX, to celebrate Christmas and my wedding anniversary. I would be unable to report to work at the office during the period. However, to ensure that the work does not get interrupted, I will be able to carry on doing the work at home. Hence, I request you would like to seek your permission to allow me to work from home from 21st to 29th of December.

I will be co-coordinating liaising with the team members regularly constantly and/to ensure that there are/will be no issues or delays in our daily work. the work goes smoothly.

Please do not hesitate to contact me (at) anytime on my mobile.
    I am not a teacher or a native speaker.