Pleas could you help me correct/add info to my cover letter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DianaDaspa

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Italian
Home Country
Italy
Current Location
Italy
To whom it may concern
I have a very strong interest in pursuing a teaching career in your company. With my education and my experience working both with very young children and high school students, as well as in activities outside of the traditional classroom, I have a diverse background with much to offer.
In the past I taught children in a variety of settings: games and creativity were my main tools of work and my working environments were classrooms, kindergartens, gyms, parks, etc. In my hometown I worked many years as an educator , creating workshops and daily activities for Italian children aged 2- 12 - based on a different varieties of topics ( colours, special holidays, the human body, etc…) ; In XXXX, Croatia, I worked for 5 years as a private teacher at the XXXXXX School, where my experience as a teacher of English and Italian language was both with very young learners (aged 2- 6) and adults.
Other relevant tasks in my previous jobs included the organization of parties, interactive stories, workshops and other types of events for children, establishing and maintaining effective communication with parent s planning and adapting the courses and individual lessons, including regular assessments and evaluations in order to suit my students levels and needs.
My goal is to combine my range of experience with my ability to be a compassionate, enthusiastic, intelligent teacher: I believe English is a powerful tool f international communication that can help children and kids to communicate with people not only from Native speakers coutries, but from all around the world.
I would welcome an interview and hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience. Enclosed is my resume for your review and consideration
Yours faithfully,

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
[STRIKE]To whom it may concern[/STRIKE]
Dear Sir/Madam,

I wish to apply for a teaching position in your school.

[STRIKE]I have a very strong interest in pursuing a teaching career in your company.[/STRIKE] With my education, qualifications and my experience working both with very young children and high school students, as well as in activities outside of the traditional classroom, I have a diverse professional background with much to offer.

[STRIKE]
In the past
[/STRIKE] I have taught children in a variety of settings: games and [STRIKE]creativity[/STRIKE] creative activities were my main tools of work, and my working environments were classrooms, kindergartens, gyms, parks, etc. In my hometown, I worked many years as an educator, [STRIKE]creating[/STRIKE] organizing workshops and daily activities for Italian children aged 2-12, based on a [STRIKE]different varieties[/STRIKE] variety of topics [STRIKE]( colours,[/STRIKE] (the environment, special holidays, the human body, etc.). In XXXX, Croatia, I worked for 5 years as a private teacher at the XXXXXX School, where [STRIKE]my experience as a teacher of[/STRIKE] I taught English and Italian [STRIKE]language was both with[/STRIKE] to very young learners (aged 2- 6) and adults.

Other relevant tasks in my previous jobs included the organization of parties, interactive stories, workshops and other types of events for children, establishing and maintaining effective communication with parents, planning and adapting [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] courses and individual lessons, including regular assessments and evaluations in [STRIKE]order to suit[/STRIKE] accordance with my students' levels and needs.

My goal is to combine my [STRIKE]range of[/STRIKE] professional experience with my [STRIKE]ability to be[/STRIKE] qualities of being a compassionate, enthusiastic, and intelligent teacher to create a friendly study environment conducive to learning. I believe English is a powerful tool of international communication that can help children and [STRIKE]kids[/STRIKE] adults to communicate with people not only from native [STRIKE]speakers[/STRIKE] English countries, but from all around the world.

I would welcome an interview, and [STRIKE]hope[/STRIKE] I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience. Enclosed is my resume for your review and consideration.

Yours faithfully,

Diana Daspa

Status
Not open for further replies.