Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Venezuela
Current Location
Italy
Hello, I would like to have a correctly written mail to the University of Liverpool. Any help will be great! :

Dear professor,
I am currently studying for my MSc in “Architecture for Sustainable Design” at the Faculty of Architecture in the “Politecnico di Torino”, under a double degree agreement with the Central University of Venezuela (my home university).
I am about to begin my dissertation work on “Politecnico di Torino”, which will be developed under the argument “Industrial legacy of the cities”, proposed by the research group F.U.L.L. (Future Urban Legacy Lab) and guided by professor Matteo Robiglio. And studies the evolution and redevelop interventions on the industrial legacy over a sustainable point of view.
The particularity of this kind of dissertation is, that is supposed to be developed over a study case outside Italy, with an economical support from the Politecnico of Turin. Looking for a study case I have put my attention on Liverpool because of his industrial past and his docks, specifically on Liverpool Water project; but I must say I am at an early stage of my research and I continue to search more information and a more detailed study case since I would realize an architectural project as a substantiation.
So, I am writing to you and the School of the architecture of the University of Liverpool, looking for any professor or researcher which could be interested in the topic of my dissertation and available as support to the development of the aforementioned dissertation in collaboration with the F.U.L.L research of the Politecnico di Torino, the Universidad Central de Venezuela an myself.

I look forward to receiving your response and thank you in advance for your attention to my request.

Kind regards,

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Rewrite or delete the last sentence of the first paragraph.

Space between paragraphs!

Status
Not open for further replies.