[General] Can you help me about this Referece Letter please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cihan özkan

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
To Whom It May Concern

Dear Sir or Madam

It is a great pleasure to write this letter of recommendation on behalf of Cihan. I have known Cihan from 2015 to 2018 when he worked in our company as a bartender. In many cases, Cihan has been tasked with effectively planning, organizing and controlling the operations of the bar. ln April 2016 he took the role of lead bartender , so his duties increased to include opening and closing of the club , club takings settlement, preparing the bar before opening , and training new employees.
Cihan has also helped me with menu planning activities which resulted in a great response from club and restaurant patrons. Additionally, Cihan’s special cocktails concoction coined was an instant hit with our patrons and actually increased bar sales by 50%. Working under pressure is an attribute most common with Cihan. With him in the restaurant and club , I seldom have to worry about customer satisfaction. I worked with Cihan as a his direct manager and I supervised his daily tasks. He did his job faithfully and carefully and always was very punctual, resourceful as well as being highly skilled as a bartender. He is a practicable person that relates theories to real life situation. Cihan is a professional bartender at what he does, with the absolute objective of recording success.
While understanding Cihan's decision to leave our company his presence is sorely missed. He got on very well with his colleagues and was highly respected as both a person and a professional by management, his co-workers and customers. I believe in Cihan’s outstanding abilities when he is in the role of a lead bartender and it is satisfying to be able to give him my highest recommendation in your organization. If you require any further information regarding Cihan's work, I will be pleased to oblige.
Sincerely,

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
To Whom It May Concern,

It is a great pleasure to write this letter of recommendation on behalf of Mr Cihan Schmidt. I have known Cihan since 2015, when he started working in our company as a bartender. Cihan has proven his ability to effectively plan, organize and control the operations of the bar. In April 2016, he took the role of lead bartender, so his duties increased to include opening and closing of the club, club takings settlement, preparing the bar before opening, and training new employees.

Cihan has also helped me with menu planning ideas which were enthusiastically received by club and restaurant patrons. Additionally, Cihan’s special cocktail concoction was an instant hit with our patrons and actually increased bar sales by 50%. Working under pressure is an attribute Cihan can be proud of. With him in the restaurant and club, I seldom have to worry about customer satisfaction.

I have worked with Cihan as his direct manager, and I have supervised his daily tasks. He carries out his tasks faithfully and carefully, and he is always punctual, resourceful as well as highly skilled as a bartender.

While I understand Cihan's decision to leave our company, he will be deeply missed. He got on very well with his colleagues and was highly respected by management, his co-workers and customers. I believe in Cihan’s outstanding abilities as a lead bartender, and I have no hesitation to give him my highest recommendation.

If you require any further information regarding Cihan's work, I will be pleased to oblige.

Yours faithfully,

David Woods

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Note that teechar changed "since 2015 to 2018" to "since 2015". There were two problems with your original:
1) You can't use "since" when talking about a time period from one time to another.
2) It's not yet 2018!

Status
Not open for further replies.