Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
French
Home Country
Algeria
Current Location
Algeria
Hi everyone, I hope that you all are feeling good. I have this reference letter and I would like someone to check if there are mistakes. Thank you in advance for helping me out.

Dear Admissions Committee,
I had the pleasure of teaching Sally in her “Knowledge representation and machine learning” class at the university of Abderahman mira. From the first day of class, Sally's impressed me with her interest of the course, her eager to learn and her excellent ability for logical and intuitive thinking. She has proved herself to be a talented and brilliant student. Her ability to understand a problem and to conceptualize & analyze a situation needs a special mention.

She has an open mind and is receptive to new ideas. She is willing to put in extra efforts to update herself on the latest developments in the field of Artificial intelligence. She is also able to shoulder additional responsibilities entrusted to her, She's been a strong leader in the Computer Science Club, eager to share her knowledge with others and learn new skills. I am fully confident that her flair for application of concepts and penchant for innovative technologies would make her a talented student. Additionally, she also has good communication skills, high motivation and a sense of maturity in presenting her ideas.

Sally has my highest recommendation for admission to your Image Processing and Computer Vision program. She has demonstrated excellence in all that she puts her mind to. Sally's endless curiosity, combined with her willingness to take risks, leads me to believe there will be no limit to her growth and achievements in the program and beyond. Please don't hesitate to contact me at xxx xxx if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Last edited by a moderator:

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Hi everyone, I hope that you all are feeling good. I have this reference letter [STRIKE]and [/STRIKE] that I would like someone to check if there are mistakes. Thank you in advance for helping me out.

Dear Admissions Committee,

I have had the pleasure of teaching Sally in her “Knowledge representation and machine learning” class at the University of Abderahman Mira. From the first day of class, Sally[STRIKE]'s[/STRIKE] impressed me with her interest [STRIKE]of [/STRIKE] in the course, her eagerness to learn and her excellent ability for logical and intuitive thinking. She has [STRIKE]proved [/STRIKE] proven herself to be a talented and brilliant student. Her ability to understand a problem and to conceptualize & analyze a situation [STRIKE]needs a[/STRIKE] deserves special mention.

She has an open mind and is receptive to new ideas. She is willing to put in extra efforts to update herself on the latest developments in the field of Artificial intelligence. She is also able to shoulder additional responsibilities entrusted to her. She has been a strong leader in the Computer Science Club, eager to share her knowledge with others and learn new skills. I am fully confident that her flair for application of concepts and penchant for innovative technologies would make her a talented student. Additionally, she also has good communication skills, high motivation and a sense of maturity in presenting her ideas.

Sally has my highest recommendation for admission to your Image Processing and Computer Vision program. She has demonstrated excellence in all that she puts her mind to. Sally's endless curiosity, combined with her willingness to take risks, leads me to believe there will be no limit to her growth and achievements in the program and beyond.

Please don't hesitate to contact me at xxx xxx if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

May I know why you are writing two letters of reference for the same student?

Celia02

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
French
Home Country
Algeria
Current Location
Algeria
The program witch I am applying for is asking me to provide two reference letter, one of my teachers asked me to write it for him, the other might ask me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.