Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Laothian
Home Country
Laos
Current Location
Laos
not complete with wrte study plan , please step by step.

Last edited:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I do not have a complete [STRIKE]with wrte[/STRIKE] study plan. [STRIKE], please[/STRIKE] I am going to do this step by step.

Phithong Bounvilay
National University of Laos
Computer Science Department

25/12/2017

Re: Apply for doctoral program in Hunan University for 2018-2019

Selection Committee
Hunan University
Computer Science Department
Changsha, Hunan

Dear Selection
Committee,

My name is
Phi Thong Bounvilay, and I am [STRIKE]I'm from Lao[/STRIKE] an IT teacher [STRIKE]from national Lao university[/STRIKE] in the Computer Science Faculty of the National University of Laos. I am writing to submit my application [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] for the doctoral program in [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] computer science at Hunan University for 2018-19.

[STRIKE]At the same time,[/STRIKE] I
have always been thinking about my future, building a career, becoming a successful person and generally finding my own path in the life, and [STRIKE]focus on[/STRIKE] my ambition in life is to become asuccessful 21st century teacher. [STRIKE]successful.[/STRIKE] For that reason, I wish to apply for [STRIKE]china[/STRIKE] a scholarship as advertised through the CSC website, to help me achieve this goal. [STRIKE]achieving this long-term aim.[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]Introduction of[/STRIKE]My background:
Over the past 10 years, I have developed an innovative approach to teaching and conducting research with undergraduates through creating and presenting course materials in both laboratory and classroom settings. In my experience, the best teaching involves concrete, hands-on examples, so I engage students in my courses by encouraging the maximum laboratory participation possible. The future research project I intend to pursue at Hunan University involves [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] data mining, with a potential title [STRIKE]called[/STRIKE] "Social Network Analysis". This is a project that I feel will interest and inspire undergraduates while allowing me to continue [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] and produce the highest-quality work in my field.
I don't understand the part in blue. Also, please ensure you use the correct title of your current place of work. Is it a department or a faculty?

aothong12

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Laothian
Home Country
Laos
Current Location
Laos
This is interest project to inspire undergraduates

aothong12

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Laothian
Home Country
Laos
Current Location
Laos
Why do I choose study in china?
Here are two reasons for choosing china for my doctoral studies:
1. There is large selection of studies, good lectures and excellent social life. China offers various possibilities for study in my filed of interest which are not available in other country.
2. China has quality of scientific research programs available for international students. Students who study in china can take advantage the country’s impressive technology and research resources.

Why do I choose study in the Hunan Universities?
Two reasons to decide choose study in the Hunan universities:
1. Hunan universities offers quality higher education qualification that are respect by employers-academics worldwide. Furthermore, quality research underpins an innovative learning-teaching environment for international students.
2. The experience I’ve had at universities of china have also shaped my decision to apply for this scholarship. i want to useful knowleage that will allow me to put the thing i've learned into pratice -develop my skill even futher . i know that this scholarship would be a good fit for me and i'm excited about the possibility of starting to study doctoral studies.

Status
Not open for further replies.